With the rise of social media marketing and social media marketing agencies popping up all over the place it is natural to come to the assumption that email marketing is about to become a thing of the past if not so already!
What is the adage about “assume” – email marketing is very much alive and well if not stronger than ever not to mention may just be one of the most profitable forms of marketing. Email is a better ROI than normal media as is a lot cheaper with greater out-reach potential.
Here are 5 potential benefits of email marketing for your real estate business:
- Email marketing puts you in control of your targeted audience, the as and when of the email communication. You have custom filters you can set on any email to ensure delivery, read receipts, etc. The only rules to follow are the CAN-SPAM act of which we have included the link to the Spam Laws website for your convenience
- As email is targeted it makes it more personal and gives you a chance to interact with your customer on a more personal level giving you the potential to forge strong relationships with them.
- Your emails are easily customizable per targeted audience allowing your company to split email messages on a one to one basis or group basis. Email allows you to pitch the property to two different sets of potential buyers customized to their needs.
- If statistics are to be believed more people make use of email than any other forms of media. More businesses use email than other social media applications and it is estimated that there will be over 5 billion email account by end of 2018. And getting an email is almost like getting a special greeting card, no matter who it is from, we all like to see that “unread” message in our inbox it affects us on almost an intimate level.
- Simply put Email is still the number one tool for digital marketing!